The application process is currently closed. However, you can still register to attend the Forum.
Apply to PresentEach year, the NREL Industry Growth Forum recruits the most innovative, emerging clean energy start-up companies from across the globe to apply to present. We accept applicants ranging from prototype-stage to commercially ready with a renewable energy or energy efficiency technology solution.
Since 2003, the presenting prototype, pre-commercial, and later stage companies have collectively raised over $5.1 Billion in growth financing.
- Step 1: Read the Application Instructions for guidelines and details about how the application will be evaluated
- Step 2: Pay the $100 application fee
- Step 3: Submit your application
Why Apply?The Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company's growth. As a startup applicant, you will have the following opportunities to:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- 30 companies are ultimately invited to present at the Forum and each selected company will receive one complimentary registration
- Applicants receive one discounted registration ($250) to attend the Forum (a Startup discount code will be provided to you after application)
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive pre-Forum mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists