Apply to PresentEach year, the NREL Industry Growth Forum recruits the most innovative, emerging clean energy start-up companies from across the globe to apply to present. We accept applicants ranging from prototype-stage to commercially ready with a renewable energy or energy efficiency technology solution.
Since 2003, the presenting prototype, pre-commercial, and later stage companies have collectively raised over $5.3 Billion in growth financing.
- Step 1: Read the Application Instructions for guidelines and details about how the application will be evaluated
- Step 2: Pay the $150 application fee
- Step 3: Submit your application
Why Apply?The Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company's growth. As a startup applicant, you will have the following opportunities to:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- 30 companies are ultimately invited to present at the Forum and each selected company will receive one complimentary registration
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive pre-Forum mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Applicants will have access to Posit Partners pitch refining webinar, "Tell Your Story, Sell Your Story"
- Top 3 presenting companies will receive 40 hours of technical assistance at NREL
- Best Venture winner will receive in-kind services valued at $10,000 for 40 hours of consulting services provided by Posit Partners
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists