Apply to PresentEach year, the NREL Industry Growth Forum recruits the most innovative, emerging clean energy start-up companies from across the globe to apply to present. We accept applicants ranging from prototype-stage to commercially ready with a renewable energy or energy efficiency technology solution.
Since 2003, the presenting prototype, pre-commercial, and later stage companies have collectively raised over $5.3 Billion in growth financing.
- Step 1: Read the Application Instructions for guidelines and details about how the application will be evaluated
- Step 2: Pay the $175 application fee
- Step 3: Submit your application
2018 Presenting Companies have been selected. See the current list of Presenting Companies!
Applications for the 2019 Industry Growth Forum will open in October 2018.
Why Apply?The Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company's growth. As a startup applicant, you will have the following opportunities to:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- 30 companies are ultimately invited to present at the Forum and each selected company will receive one complimentary registration
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive pre-Forum mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Applicants will have access to Posit Partners pitch refining webinar, "Tell Your Story, Sell Your Story"
- Top 3 presenting companies will receive 40 hours of technical assistance at NREL
- Best Venture winner will receive in-kind services valued at $10,000 for 40 hours of consulting services provided by Posit Partners
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists